OUR Fabulous women uncover off 4 splendid and charming gym looks as they infer we can still be select while exercising.
From super-cute jeans to cushioned and gentle trainers, we’ve put together a preference of outfits that are unsentimental and stylish.
Daisy Jordan, 27, Fashion Assistant
“Fitness is my passion. From practising yoga to removing a persperate on in a spin class, I’ll try anything, so we need sportswear that’s usually as versatile.
“These printed leggings are super-cute, and a sweater is stylish, comfy and usually £12!”
- Sweatshirt, £12 from Primark — buy now
- Leggings, £75 from Manduka — buy now
- Trainers, £90 from Puma during Schuh — buy now
Tracey Lea Sayer, 47, Fashion Director
“I started doing yoga 4 years ago and it has altered my life. Exercise that has a feel-good cause is really a one for me.
“My favourite code for pack is Gymshark. It has a best high-waisted leggings that rinse well, keep all tucked in and seem to give good shape. Namaste!’”
- Jacket, £42 from Asos.com — buy now
- Leggings, £42 from Gymshark — buy now
- Yoga mat, £38 from Manduka — buy now
- Trainers, £110 from Adidas during Schuh — buy now
Lynne Mckenna, 39, Fashion Editor
‘I’ve never been really sporty and find a gym intimidating, so we go regulating outside.
“I use an app that marks my activity, aptness and swell to keep me motivated. It’s critical to stay dry as good as visible, and this lightweight high-vis coupler is perfect.
“It has a dark tote and an elasticated waistband to keep a regard in.’
- Jacket, £70 from K-Way — buy now
- Leggings, £40 from Wolf Whistle — buy now
- Pixel 3 Phone, from £739 from Google — buy now
- Case, £35 from Google — buy now
- Earphones, £35 from Google — buy now
- Socks, £15.99 from Smartwool — buy now
- Trainers, £75 from Adidas during Schuh — buy now
Nana Acheampong, 32, Shopping Editor Celebrity Stylist
‘When it comes to operative out, I’m all about comfort. we don’t wish to worry about carrying to lift adult my leggings or adjust my bra since it’s not ancillary me properly.
“This two-piece set fits in all a right places and my Nike trainers are so cushioned – ideal for running.’
- Jacket, £49.99 from Stradivarius — buy now
- Sports bra, £25 from Gymshark — buy now
- Leggings, £40 from Gymshark — buy now
- Trainers, £70 from Nike during Schuh — buy now
- Hair: Dino Pereira regulating Origins
- Make-up: Bethan Owens regulating Bare Minerals
- Stylist’s assistants: Corrine Corrodus Isabelle Bettany
Stockists: Google (Store.google.com), Gymshark (Gymshark.com), K-Way (K-way.co.uk), Manduka (Manduka.com), Primark (Primark.com), Schuh (Schuh.co.uk), Smartwool (Ellis-brigham.com), Stradivarius (Stradivarius.com), Wolf Whistle (Wolfandwhistle.co.uk).