“Speech in common negotiate is indispensably debate about open issues.”
The post Trump Administration is About to Gut Public[more]
More from my site
- DeMaurice Smith says NFL labor strike is ‘virtual certainty’
- Trump Claims to Have Decided on Iran Deal, Offers No Details
- Is Taking a Knee Protected Speech?
- Dublin Ryanair flights could face disruption after pilots vote to strike
- Unlike George W. Bush’s Speech, John McCain’s Weekend Comments Probably WERE Directed at Trump
- Trump at Values Voter Summit: “We Don’t Worship Government, We Worship God”
- Speculation Rises Over Trump’s Slurred Speech (Video)
- Trump Relives 2016 and Passes the Buck in Rambling Huntsville Speech
- Why Did the Media Deliberately Misreport Donald Trump’s Speech to Japanese Businessmen?
- Newly Unsealed Documents Detail Trump’s Labor Lawsuit Payoff