WANT to be in a distraction benefaction with tangible income prizes?
Q LIVE is a app that permits we to do it out of your armchair.
Simply reasonably respond 12 trivia questions in a quarrel to win a share of £500 in “the competition that stops a nation”.
Merely obtain a app –obtainable on iOS and Android devices– join, afterwards balance in during 1pm or 8pm on weekdays, or 8pm only on weekends.
On a World Cup day when England are enjoying, a night benefaction will flog off during 6.45pm as an alternative.
The stay benefaction is hosted by deliberate one of a workforce of presenters – Charlie Baker, Marina Berry, Sam and Amy from Virgin Radio’s breakfast benefaction or Pandora Christie from Kiss.
Reply 12 questions in a quarrel to get a top prize, however get one injured and also we blow it – nonetheless we competence nonetheless bag a £150 esteem for a week’s high point-scorer general.
The £500 esteem will expected be cut adult between everybody who solutions any query appropriately.
You select from a choice of 3 solutions, commencement with candid questions that get worse as a competition goes on.
Every query is limited by a ten-second timer, so there’s no time to Google a solutions – it’s an tangible check of your pub ask information.
And from Thursday, a weekend stakes are lifted even larger – with a absolute £1,000 transport on supply.
Presenter Pandora mentioned: “Q LIVE is moving and stirring though in serve a series of enjoyable. We give divided a bucket of income day-after-day so cocktail in and have a go.”
The competition is totally giveaway to play, and was done by Information UK – residence to The Solar and The Occasions.
Inform your friends about Q LIVE too – any time somebody indicators adult together with your mention code, we get an additional life.
You might spend one serve life per distraction on a primary 9 questions.
With no entrance assign and vast income prizes, what have we ever performed to lose?
Now try a just-for-fun check quiz, under.
1.What’s Mickey Mouse’s dog referred to as?
2. What’s a collateral of Catalonia?
3. What tone are inns in a common indication of Monopoly?
4. Who wrote a ebook How To Be A Home Goddess?
5. When did World Warfare Two finish?
6. What’s a surname of Proclaimers brothers Craig and Charlie?
7. Who did Kevin Bacon play in Footloose?
8. What’s Skoda’s advert slogan?
Reaching a vacation mark collectively
Pushed by one thing totally different
Constructed by people
9. Which vehicle writer had a primary pretension Soichiro?
10. What have been Insanity referred to as progressing than a 1979 name-change?
The Nutty Boys
The Magnificent 7
Morris And The Minors
11.Which impression was not within a initial Neighbours episode?
12. In 1661 that republic released a primary banknotes in Europe?
- 1: Pluto 2: Barcelona 3: Purple 4: Nigella Lawson 5: 1945 6: Reid 7: Ren 8: Pushed by one thing totally opposite 9: Honda 10: Morris And The Minors 11: Nell Mangel 12: Sweden
- GOT a narrative? RING The Solar on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org