KNITWEAR is ideal for a cold day out – yet it can also lift temperatures in a bedroom.
This week Jennifer Aniston acted on a cover of Variety repository wearing 0 yet a white jumper and hat.
The 50-year-old singer oozed sex interest in a oversized weave for a Power of Women issue, proof we don’t have to scapegoat appropriateness or character for comfort.
Sarah Harrison got indication Florence Mueller, 24, from executive London, to give her outcome on 6 downy wonders from a high street, with a rating out of 5 for sexiness.
- Grey v-neck jumper, £29.99 from Uniqlo – buy now
- Camisole, £39 from Massimo Dutti – buy now
- Skirt, £22 from Asos – buy now
- Socks, £8 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £8 from Marks Spencer – buy now
VERDICT: we adore how we can take it from day, with jeans, to night with lingerie. It feels provocative when we lift a shoulder down.
- Lilac jumper, £29.50 from Marks Spencer – buy now
- Earrings, £12 from Marks Spencer – buy now
- Briefs, £10 from Asos – buy now
- Suspender set, £18 from Ann Summers – buy now
VERDICT: This colour is a good change from black or neutral and I’m a fan of a lax cut. It’s a cosy demeanour yet suspenders make it sexy.
- Black cardigan, £75 from Other Stories – buy now
- Body, £12 from prettylittlething.com – buy now
- Tights, £6.50 from Figleaves.com – buy now
- Earrings, £8 from River Island – buy now
VERDICT: It’s not as cosy as we approaching yet we like a high neckline. It’s stylish and voluptuous – generally interconnected with these fishnets.
- Camel cardigan, £29.99 from HM – buy now
- Sheer mark top, £36 from Topshop – buy now
- Bralet, £20 from Marks Spencer – buy now
- Briefs, £5 from New Look – buy now
VERDICT: The cardi is soothing yet feels formless and not during all sexy. we wouldn’t put it on in a bedroom, it’s some-more for a night in on my own.
- Grey cardigan, £29.99 from Mango – buy now
- Black edging bodysuit, £20 from Asos – buy now
- Black shorts (part of set), £22 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £10 from Topshop – buy now
VERDICT: we adore this – it isn’t tingling and a cropped length is sexy, yet it competence not be for everybody as it shows off your tummy.
- Beige cardigan, £49.99 from Zara – buy now
- Bra, £9 from Topshop – buy now
- Thong, £9 from Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £12 from Debenhams – buy now
VERDICT: we adore a colour and it feels so cosy, yet it is a bit itchy. You could wear it in a day or to graze adult during night.
- Olive turtleneck, £49.99 from Zara – buy now
- Briefs, £5 from Topshop – buy now
VERDICT: There’s oversized and afterwards there is this. It’s so corpulent and felt like a tent. This has 0 sex appeal.