LOS ANGELES — In response to the disastrous wildfires in Southern California, the renouned ride-hailing company Lyft is charity free rides to depletion centers for folks held having to leave their homes or go to safety, CBS Los Angeles reports.
Lyft is charity free rides up to $40 for evacuees who used the promo code “LASAFERIDES.”
Lyft is now charity rides to the following depletion centers:
- Ventura County Fairgrounds
- Nordhoff High School
- Oxnard College Gymnasium
- Santa Paula Community Center
- Fillmore Veterans Memorial
- Santa Barbara Multi Activity Center
- Balboa Recreation Center
- Van Nuys Recreation Center
- Delano Park
- Cheviot Hills Recreation Center
To get the promo, open up the app and press the menu symbol (three straight dots). Select “Promos” and enter the code.
The app indicates the offer will last until Thursday at 11:59 p.m.