Inmate claims he was refused diagnosis for unpleasant 4-day erection

A former Oklahoma invalid is suing authorities he says refused diagnosis for a unpleasant construction that lasted scarcely 4 days.

The lawsuit filed for 32-year-old Dustin Lance says the construction began Dec. 16 after he swallowed an unclear tablet he got from another inmate. He wasn’t taken to a hospital until Dec. 19.

Lance seeks $5 million from Pittsburg County, the county policeman and others, claiming Lance’s inherent and polite rights were disregarded and that his damage is irreparable. The county is about 130 miles southeast of Oklahoma City.

Lance had been jailed on thievery and drug possession charges. His condition now is not known, nonetheless his lawyer, Jon Williford, pronounced Friday that Lance is alive.

County officials could not be reached for criticism on the suit.

Tags: oklahoma lawsuits Join the Conversation: facebook Tweet

Check Also

ISIS Message 2 Weeks Ago Warned About ‘Christmas in New York’

This morning, an particular attempted to lift out an attack in New York City, injuring …