Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan.Peter Barreras/AP
• Many of the wealthiest people on earth are married to people who are very successful in their own right.
• The world’s top billionaires are married to an award-winning novelist, a pediatrician, and a absolute philanthropist, among others.
• Uber-wealthy billionaires meet their spouses the same way anyone else does — by work, friends, and at social functions.
When it comes to love, the uber-wealthy are no opposite than the rest of us.
Some billionaires, like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, met their spouses at work. Others, like David Koch, were set up on blind dates.
But there’s zero typical about the spouses and partners of some of the world’s wealthiest people. Melinda Gates and Dr. Priscilla Chan both run powerhouse munificent organizations. MacKenzie Bezos is a published author who has racked up awards and vicious acclaim. Hélène Mercier-Arnault is an achieved unison pianist.
Here’s a demeanour at the poignant others of some of the wealthiest people in the US:
More from my site
- Meet the significant others of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, and more of America’s richest people
- Jeff Bezos has passed Bill Gates to become the richest person in history — here’s the secretive waterfront town where both billionaires live
- Jeff Bezos is the world’s richest person — and he could redefine philanthropy
- Ginni Rometty, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos and other tech CEOs warn of ‘significant costs’ and ‘disruptions’ if Congress doesn’t save the Dreamers by January 19 (IBM, FB, GOOG, AMZN)
- Inside the secretive waterfront town that’s home to Bill Gates’ $125 million ‘Xanadu 2.0′ and Jeff Bezos’ $91 million estate
- 15 books Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk think everyone should read
- Ripple founder beats Zuckerberg as fifth richest man
- A look at the weddings of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, LeBron James, and more highly successful people
- A look at the weddings of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and more high-profile people in successful relationships
- 17 books Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg think everyone should read